Donate An Item
Below are items that will benefit the farm. You may also send a monetary donation for one or more of the items listed below. Just designate on your check or online donation what item(s) you would like us to purchase with it.
- 2nd cut mixed grass Hay
- Feed: All of the small animal mentors eat grain daily and some of the older horses eat grain daily too. A gift certificate is always welcomed to Tractor Supply, Runnings, Country Max, or our local B'ville Co Op. Feeds we use are: Purina Goat Chow, Manna Pro Rabbit Pro, Dumor Chicken Pellets, 4 Health Grain Free Beef and Potato Dog food, any wet cat food, Sunseed Guinea Pig Formula Vita Prima pellets, and Oxbow chinchilla pellets.
- Dried Meal Worms
- Pellet bedding: Equine Fresh, or equivalent.
- Pestell Pine Shavings Bedding, 3.25 cu. ft.
- Shots and Vet Care: Plus any medical care that might be needed through out the year. Some of our horses use bute, ( phenylbutazone ) for injuries and joint , back pain.
- Each horse gets wormed every eight weeks : Pyrantel, Ivermectin, Anthelcide all found at Tractor Supply or Lee's Feed, Runnings, Country Max or Baldwinsville CO-Op.
- Farrier for each horse comes every 8-10 weeks.
- Horse Dentist once a year or as needed.
- Horse Blankets: Our horses right now wear size 78, 80,82, and miniature size. However we will take any size for the future horses to come. New and used.
- Fly masks: Our horses right now take sizes Horse and miniature . All sizes are needed as they like to play who can bite my fly mask off , and they get ripped. We find that Cashel brand with ears work the best. You can find them at Mini Horse Feathers and Dover Saddlery and at Tractor Supply.
Property and Barn:
- Fence installed for a safe chicken yard
- Driveway stoned and paved
- Cleared land filled and leveled
- Proper drainage put in throughout the property
- Indoor arena needs proper footing
- Wood on barn needs to be replaced
- Stall mats
- Refrigerator for volunteer, youth, and animal use
- Freezer for volunteer, youth and animal use
- Heated water buckets
- Stall fans
- Pasture fencing
- Pasture tube gates
- Run Ins
For the children:
- Water Bottles
- String cheese
- Individually packaged fruit snacks
- Individually packaged crackers
- Riding helmets
- Child size close contact English saddles: sizes 14, 15, teen and young adult sizes 16 and 17
- Child size leathers and stirrups
- Child and teen size paddock riding boots
- Child and teen size leather work gloves ( We find SSG works the best and lasts. They are costly but needed for a farm and especially for winter riding. )
- Gift certificate to office supply stores (Staples)
- Decorations and crafts