Donate Fruits and Veggies
Fruits and Veggies are an important part of the animals on the farm. We are always in need of them to be donated weekly. Here are three easy ways to help. The average monthly cost is $400-$600 depending the current store prices.
- Purchase a gift card to a local grocery store to be used to purchase the fruits and veggies needed. Mail to Purpose Farm 1454 West Genesee Rd. Baldwinsville NY 13027.
- Make a monetary donation for us to purchase the fruits and veggies for the animals.
- Purchase items from the list below and drop off to the farm. You can leave ANYTIME you like under the carport. Please email email@example.com to let us know you left them so they don't go bad in the heat or freeze in the winter.
- Melons Honeydew
- Mixed fruits
- Grapes and Blueberries
- Whole & Half Watermelons
- Loose Squash, Zucchini, & Cucumbers
- And as a treat for the horses, alpacas, and Donkey and goats, Apples, Carrots, and Pears, celery
What the animals DON’T eat
- Scraps & Gutted Fruits
- Loose Potatoes
- Just the Peels of Fruits
- Any citrus fruits