Parent, Guardian, Caretakers Info
If adults, siblings, or friends, choose to stay on property while your child is in session, here are some ideas for that time, as well as some general safety rules. We hope for this time to be relaxing and enjoyable for all who come.
- Read or relax in the viewing room or on one of the benches or picnic tables around the property. Please ask a leader if further information is needed.
- Play or be involved with your kids who are not in sessions. Please keep these children with you at all times. You are welcome to use our craft and toy boxes during your stay. ( Located in the viewing room )
- Watch your children ride during their session. We do ask that you watch from a distance and help us to maintain a one-on-one relationship with your child.
- Taking pictures is permitted and encouraged. Again, we ask parents to use discernment regarding giving space to their child and leader during the session.
- The horses love to welcome visitors. We invite you to meet them over the fence. However, please do not enter the paddocks or feed any treats without a leader present.